Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hadji Girl

Update: Youtube is being a bunch of fuckheads and took this video down. View it here.



Now I myself have been guilty of singing songs and using insults of racist content in my younger years. I can also laugh at a good stereotypical joke if I know the joke teller isn't really thinking like that, but this song goes way over the line. This is a song about a Marine in Iraq that meets an Iraqi girl whom he calls "Hadji Girl." The chorus consists of plagerism from Team America: World Police and is your typical rightwing idiot's description of Arabic culture, but it then crosses the line when the girl's family fires at him and the Marine uses the girl's little sister as a human shield:
"I grabbed her little sister and put her in front of me. As the bullets began to fly, the blood sprayed from between her eyes, and then I laughed maniacally. . .I blew those little f**kers to eternity . . .They should have known they were f**king with the Marines."


*Buck's thought* I tried to put this up on YouTube but they rejected it because it was a violation of their policy. This reeks of bullshit. Luckily, I found somone who had already successfully uploaded it.

No comments: