Friday, May 18, 2007

Jerry Falwell Dies!!!

This last Tuesday Nash called me up with the best news I have heard the advent of sliced bread. It turns out that sychophant Jerry Falwell died of heart failure and his carcuss was found on the floor of his office. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Of course all the talking heads from Fox News are trying to make this bigoted charlatin out to be a saint but those of us who keep tabs know better.

Chistopher Hitchens is an outspoken atheist, whom I don't really care for because of his support for George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq, but in light of his spade calling of Falwell's character, he is starting to grow on me.

Note how Hitchens points out how Ralph Reed is neck deep in the Abrammoff scandal.



"If you gave Falwell an enema, he'd be buried in a matchbox" Classic.



And just in case you are not familiar with the works of this scumbag, here is an audio quote of Falwell blaming the September 11th attacks on homosexuals, feminists, and the ACLU.



Fuck you Jerry, I just wish there was an actual Hell for you to burn for eternity in. I guess I will just have to be thankful that you are dead instead.

No comments: