Monday, October 16, 2006

Another Stupid Survey

Yeah, these quizes are lame and passed around to excess, but sometimes it is fun to answer them...
1. My ex is still....

a bitch.

2. I am listening to...

Spill the Wine by Eric Burdon & the Animals.

3. Maybe I should...

go to the dentist and get my temporary cap glued back on.

4. I love...

having my hair played with.

6. I don't understand...

most human beings in general.

7. I lost...

my temper last week; my boss and I almost threw blows.

8. People say..

That if cut your hair on the full moon, it will grow back twice as fast. People are full of shit.

9. The meaning of my screen name is...

I am only mildly brilliant... Self depricating humor that most Myspace jackbags don't pick up on.

10. Love is...

A theoretical emotion as far as I am concerned. I have suffered from puppy love and infatuation, but "true love" still remains elusive.

11. Somewhere, someone is..

Sucking down an Oreo Milk Shake and having sex at the same time. It is probably Ron Jeremy.

12. I will always...

Breathe until I cease to live, at which point I will die.

13. Forever seems..

Like a prostate exam.

14. I never ever want...

To encounter Mr. T at a gay bar.

15. My cell phone is...

Worthless in a lot of areas that I happen to frequent.

16. When I wake up in the morning...

My pants resemble Barnum & Bailey's.

17. I get annoyed with....

Lovers who take but not give.

18. Parties are...

Fucking lame for the most part. There are only a few people I like to party with because most people don't know how to behave at a party.

19. My pets are....

At my ex's house. I miss my dog.

20. Kisses are the best when...

They stem from joy.

21. Today I...

Drove to Running Springs.

22. Tomorrow I will...

Work, fuck my life.

23. I really want...

A vacation, a decent blowjob, a stiff drink, and some new shoes.


Phew...

No comments: