Friday, August 11, 2006

Inebriated Poetry springs from one's.... (Insert random orafice here.)

We all have our moments.
Covered in pigskin wearing aloe vera,
sunburned nipples in Switzerland.
One more shot of whiskey for you,
and I will extract
what's remains from your bloated carcus.

Welcome to the party.
What took you so long?
I was toying with semantics,
and got lost.

Bloody eyebrows and chokeholds,
make for entertainment.
I hope you were there,
I hope you were paying attention.

We all can be laughed at;
seeing how we're ridiculous.
Catching our breaths after each orgasm.
I reached ten once.

I spent several years trying to accomplish something,
only to render nothing.
It was then that I realized,
that it was better to halfway attempt something,
than to try and fail at nothing at all.

No comments: