Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rise of The Conservative Media



Someone at Media Matters put this together to show how conservative media turns outright fabrications into memes, and even into stories that appear on other networks. If you are interested in learning this process in even more detail might I suggest watching Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism. Now I bring this up because right now the media is focusing on how the Obama administration has noted that Fox News is not really a news channel, but rather a media arm of the Republican party. The media is dutifully asking the question: is Obama going too far shutting out Fox? Personally, I don't think he is doing enough. They lied all summer about his health care plan and only now he says something? I am sick to death of Barack's Bipartisan Carebear routine, and would actually like to see him take these obstructionist whiners to the wood shed already.

Here is a real Democratic President calling out Chris Wallace's interview for what it is: a hit piece. Take notes Dems...



And yes, I am aware of Alan Grayson... I will blog about his pros and cons later.

No comments: