Thursday, February 12, 2009

My father has gone missing...

He went for a walk this last Sunday around three in the afternoon and never came back. He didn't take his cell phone, his wallet or any spare clothes with him. It has really been weighing heavy on my mind especially since the last time I physically saw him two years ago we got into a nasty fight. We have since then talked on the phone and forgave each other, but he has never been the same.

The last time I talked to him he told me he felt like he was being punished for the bad things he had done in his life. Although we have never seen eye to eye on just about everything, I still love him and am deeply concerned about him right now. It is making it difficult to sleep and causing me to dwell on arguments we have had in the past.

I fear the worst has happened, I hope I am wrong. And should he be found the first words out of my mouth will be "I love you Dad." I urge everybody to consider my situation this Valentine's Day and take an oppurtunity to tell everyone you love in your life that you do.

No comments: