Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Patio Furniture's 12 Days of Christmas

This was a feeble drunken attempt to write a Christmas song to be performed by Patio Furniture, but due to time constraints it looks like we will be recording this gem for next year:
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
a fine prostitute in a tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
two dirty whores.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
three butt plugs.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
four call girls.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
five gold cockrings!!!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
six butts a smacking.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
seven sluts a swallowing.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
eight Maids A-milking.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
nine strap-ons slapping.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
ten pussies stinking.


And that is about as far as we got before our drunken attention spans found something else...

No comments: