Saturday, September 22, 2007

Troll Talk: "dickless lib"

Some anonymous poster left me this love letter:
Anonymous said...
A dickless lib claiming to be something he's not....what a pissant you are punk.
Sticks and stones love... But seriously, I can assure you I have a penis and it has gotten me into trouble in the past. As for "claiming to be something [I'm] not..." Well if you too stupid to figure out that the moniker "Mildly Brilliant" is self-depricating humor then I don't know what to tell you. Second, why are you so fascinated in my groin? Is this a little projection on your part? Finally, I may be a punk, but what do you call someone who talks shit yet does so anonymously? What was that word?

Oh yeah!!! Now I remember... Chickenshit!!!

Anyhow, thanks for verifying that people are actually reading my blog. And to think that I wasn't going to post today. Thanks for the motivation.

No comments: